Sunday, November 4, 2012

CHP.6 News!

Okay,

The bad news: So FAUX: CHAPTER 6 has been in the works for almost a year now... And
truth be told it's a long ways from being done. It's a huge undertaking and I have even less spare time now than I did before...

and now...

The GOOD NEWS!: FAUX: CHAPTER 6 is coming out sometime in December!
What manner of black magic is this you ask? Well as you may have noticed I've been converting FAUX into an actual comic for a couple months now. The plan being that if it seemed the next chapter was not going to be finished in a reasonable time, I could continue it in this format.

This has been a decision I've been weighing for some time now. In the end what's most important is to tell the story, and that'll be hard if I'm getting an episode out a year...

So what happens to the animated version? I do hope to finish it at some point. But for now it's shelved, until I can figure out a way to get it finished in a reasonable delay. Bringing FAUX over to animation was perhaps overly ambitious, but I'm quite proud of what's been done so far for Chapter 6, hopefully I'll get to share the animated version with you someday.


TL:DR

FAUX: CHAPTER 6 is coming out sometime in December. (as a comic :D)

Thanks for listening and being patient.

Chapter 6 is dead; Long live Chapter 6!

M.